Cyber security consists of technologies, processes and measures that are designed to reduce the risk of a cyber-attack which is conducted through the deliberate exploitation of systems, networks and technologies.
Effective and robust cyber security requires measures based on three pillars: people, processes and technology. This three-pronged approach helps defend themselves from both highly organised attacks and common internal threats, such as accidental breaches and human error.
After completing this assement you will be able to
- Understand what is meant by cyber security
- Understand the issues surrounding cyber security
- Understand the measures used to protect against cyber security incidents
- Understand how to manage a cyber security incident
Please use the links below for information that will aid you in taking the test
- Professor Messer’s CompTIA SY0-501 Security+ Course
- 10 Cyber Security Facts – WMNews Ep. 4
- Cybersecurity is a Business Problem – not an IT one
- Cyber Security and Protection
To begin please click on the test below