VR / AR / MR
Virtual Reality (VR) is an interactive computer-generated experience taking place within a simulated environment. It incorporates mainly auditory and visual feedback, but may also allow other types of sensory feedback like haptic. This immersive environment can be similar to the real world or it can be fantastical. AR (Augmented Reality systems) may also be considered a form of VR that layers virtual information over a live camera feed into a headset or through a smartphone or tablet device giving the user the ability to view three-dimensional images. Mixed Reality, sometimes referred to as hybrid reality, is the merging of real and virtual worlds to produce new environments and visualizations where physical and digital objects co-exist and interact in real time.
After completing this assessment you will be able to
- Understand the differences between VR, AR & MR
- Understand how the solutions can be used
Please use the links below for information that will aid you in taking the test
- Demystifying the Virtual Reality Landscape
- Easy cube-based 3D design with DIY 2D/3D printing
- Blippbuilder Tutorial AR Creator for Education
- Choosing the Right VR/AR Hardware for Your Project
- How Does Virtual Reality Affect Us?
To begin please click on the test below